Sunday, July 11, 2010

To Be With . . .

In fact, I’m a greedy person.

Having a good friend who cares me as her own blood…… isn’t it enough? With my very few intimate friends, I have nothing much to do and nowhere else to go when I get a boyfriend. In terms of relationship, having friends and partner at the same time has no point to be objected. These are two different relationship, common in the first person “ME”.

What a sad! I love my partner so much and I could not let him leave while the whole family and friends pull my hands back. I love my best friend so much and I could not bear to watch her behaving as if I were invisible for her. I love both of them very much in my own way. Yeah…… I’ve been alone, everything in my own way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If like this you can't get both because you love these both of two persons you must choose one. Sometimes friends and partner are opposite side. I saw, you wrote " the whole family and friends pull my hands back". Even you don't believe and don't want to listen your friends, you should listen your family. You know sometime we want to be a hero at love because when we love someone, we don't know anything but we know about our partner. We always think about our partenr and they always infulence our mind. Like this we think this is love. Actually this is not love until now there is NO ONE who know what is LOVE. I alos don't know what is LOVE.